Dunno why I suddenly think of this poem
I feel this poem is very suitable to describe my feelings now
The road not TAKEN
I think most of us sure remember this poem..
We studied and try to understand this poem for several times to score in our English paper
But I think now I really can understand what is it all about.....
In our lives,we need to make a lot of decisions regarding of many things
Such as
our studies , our profession, our love and so on....
But I find that the thought of human beings are very strange sometimes
After they made a decision
Somehow or rather they will start to regret one day
No matter what road they had chosen at first
Most of them will regret and think back
[why dun I choose another road last time??If I choose that road I will bla bla bla...]
However,
How sure are they will be success with flying colours if they choose another road???
Dun u think is very contradicting ???
I used to regret at a lot of stuffs that I have done
And I always wish that I could rewind the time so that I can do better...
The same question appears ....
How sure am I can do better ????
I could not even answer myself...
Futhermore,
The decision is not make by me..
I cant do anything at all...
Alright,
This is the road that he choose and I have to accept it.
And what I am sure for now is he will not regret
I think I should be proud of it
Because I owned a decisive guy before???
Oh well,
I still miss him anyway....
Hope he is happy all the times with his friends and his family.............
I feel this poem is very suitable to describe my feelings now
The road not TAKEN
I think most of us sure remember this poem..
We studied and try to understand this poem for several times to score in our English paper
But I think now I really can understand what is it all about.....
In our lives,we need to make a lot of decisions regarding of many things
Such as
our studies , our profession, our love and so on....
But I find that the thought of human beings are very strange sometimes
After they made a decision
Somehow or rather they will start to regret one day
No matter what road they had chosen at first
Most of them will regret and think back
[why dun I choose another road last time??If I choose that road I will bla bla bla...]
However,
How sure are they will be success with flying colours if they choose another road???
Dun u think is very contradicting ???I used to regret at a lot of stuffs that I have done
And I always wish that I could rewind the time so that I can do better...
The same question appears ....
How sure am I can do better ????
I could not even answer myself...
Futhermore,
The decision is not make by me..
I cant do anything at all...
Alright,
This is the road that he choose and I have to accept it.
And what I am sure for now is he will not regret
I think I should be proud of it
Because I owned a decisive guy before???
Oh well,
I still miss him anyway....
Hope he is happy all the times with his friends and his family.............

No comments:
Post a Comment