Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Rainy day

下雨天了怎么办?我好想你~~不敢打给你,我找不到原因。。。。。

Why these days keep raining geh??making me emo +++  leh
Die lo die lo..u noe what??My final exam is on next week...OMG
How good if I can study at his place now....
Study till tired that time can hug hug him leh
I really feel like sms him or call him sometimes,especially after I took alcohol
BUT I CANT
I dunno what should I say to him and I dun think he will pick up my call also..
If I call him and ask
[Hello....how are you recently?]
Will it be too LAME???errrr...yes I guess...><
I told my Ex-roomate about about this matter
U guys noe what she going to do????
This girl a...she said she gonna change his name to her number
So when I call him that time the person who answer my call will be her...=.=
I was okay then...I promise I wont call him la
I m not going to disturb his life anymore
What I can do now is 忍,忍,忍
Is painful but I got no choice..right???
So so so sad....
But seriously I wont love anyone else anymore...
He already occupied my heart..there is no other place for anyone else.....
AISHITERU<3

No comments:

Post a Comment