What is life all about?
LOVE
MONEY
FAMILY
FRIENDS
CRAZY
WILD
LAUGHTER
Everyone may have a different perception about LIFE
The most important is
WHAT DO U THINK ABOUT YR OWN LIFE
sometimes
we may feel
TIRED
DISAPPOINTED
DOWN
HOPELESS
HELPLESS
but
WE STILL HAVE TO MOVE ON
Some people may think they are so unlucky to be born in poor family
Some people may think why their brain are just not so GOOD compared to others
Some people may even think
WTH is that girl look so gorgeous in every suits
how many people will feel contented with themselves and their life
I think there is no much
Even for myself
PEOPLE DO GROWN UP
and
they changed
changes are not meant to be good or bad
its depends on what do u think on the particular stuffs
After I watch this video today
I feel like crying on the spot
actually is quite normal for me to cry
because I m easily influenced by touching scene
I think of myself
compare myself with Nick Vujicic
I M MUCH MORE FORTUNATE
at least
I born with 4 normal limbs
SO WHY DO WE STILL CARE SO MUCH ABOUT THE OUTLOOK
WHY DO WE SO EASILY GIVE UP WHEN FACING SMALL SMALL MATTER
WHY DO WE CANT STAND STRONG WHILE WE HAVE HEALTHY LIMBS
I feel ashamed out of sudden
Intrinsic value is the thing we need to have
not the beauty outlook
I think of my family
actually is good for my sister in law to laugh like nobody business everyday even they have hard time in their business
my mum thinks that she not serious in doing her work
I have a view after this video
HOW ARE U GOING TO RESPOND TO YR LIFE
meaning that no matter how hard the situation is
WHY STOP SMILING AND LAUGHING
as least the laughter of her can keep my brother happy everyday
that's good enough
WHY MAKE YOUR LIFE SO SUFFER
if the things still remain the same after u have put in so much afford
just accept it
TRY YR BEST
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE
MIRACLE IS ALWAYS THERE
:)
As my bi say
think positively
we would't know what gonna happen next
so appreciate what u have now
trying to be more and more positive thinking
Bi
I <3 U
No comments:
Post a Comment