Truth in life is always
UGLY
lol
Dun u all agree with me??
:)
Sometimes I hope that I live like there is no tomorrow
So
I can do whatever WONDER things that I want
I do no need do GIVE A DAMN to the others
I can enjoy my life to the MAX
I CAN TELL THE WORLD
YES I WANT THIS KIND OF LIFE
SO WHAT
Recently
My heartbeats fast when I meet someone
I wish that I could be with him all the time
I can smile happily whenever he is around
I worry about his everything
studies
health
social network
future
and the best part is
I ALWAYS THINK ABOUT WHAT CAN I DO TO MAKE HIM HAPPY
so long that I dint have that kind mix feelings
I even get angry and shouted at him just because I found out that he smokes
I dunno why is it so
anyway
he seems like not the right guy for me
he is good
he did many things for me
I should feel touch actually
but I just keep cold and calm
I dowan to light up the sparks for both of us
hmmm
sounds ridiculous?
people normally wish sparkling between the one u like
but for me
I wish to splash cold water to him or maybe I should think of standing under the rain ??
I WANT BOTH OF US TO WAKE UP
The fact cant be change e over time
FACTS ARE STILL FACTS
There is no future for both of us
Even if our relationship last long
But will the happiness still remain?
Can u actually see the problems?
These days I get more stress and annoy
Question marks keep popping up around
Friends around me keep on asking
how u with him
what your status now
still dowan accept him yet
Goshhhhh
can I just pretend that I am deaf
I tried to communicate with him about the problems I m facing
I know he feels annoy too
But at the end
KO
No solution can be found
No matter how much he say
My brain will tell me
hello
are u sure
yr parents can understand or not
how are u going to face them during outing
u can pretend he is invisible to u
THEN
I will make myself coldddddddddddddd
No string between us
I no need crack my head for thinking how to tide up the string
I no need waste my energy when I need to cut off the string
It's very good right
what my friends thinking
I m using him
LOL
AM I?????
sometimes I will agree
Y izit I can do that to him
I dint repay him anything
I scolded him STUPID
He study business but do things that dint bring any benefits to him
stupid right
I emo for a very short period in the night
I dunno what to do already
I guess I will just stop taking any action from now
For the time being
I should just start my revision for my finals
It is on next wed
lol
I dint touch any of my notes yet
Lying on bed every night thinking some stupid questions with NO ANSWER
Damn myself
PLEASE BE GUAI GUAI WITH ME TILL THE END OF MY FINAL
I DOWAN ANY EMONESS
I DOWAN ANY PROBLEMS
I DOWAN ANY WORRIES
No comments:
Post a Comment