Thursday, June 23, 2011

Please accept my sincere apologies

I m so sorry to my friends
Just because of my silly mistake & make u all have to suffer the superb long letture which is so irritating><
I will try my best to concentrate when i doing work next time my friends
Please forgive me
I noe u all worrying everyone will taking bad about us behind us
Even some of them will laugh at us and critic us 
But do remember
Nobody is perfect in this world
Everyone did mistake before
The best thing is
WE ARE BRAVE ENOUGH TO ADMIT OUR MISTAKE AND SAY SORRY
unlike somebody which like to hurt people by saying those bullshit ,dun even judge themselves first

I m so sorry to the patient too
She is innocent
Just because of my stupid action
She might get serious complications which can lead to DEATH
I m such a careless nurse
I so worry about her health status after knowing I did a mistake
Luckily she is alright and discharge today already
She did smile at me friendly when she walking out from the ward
I feel so guilty 
If she know that I did something which almost harm her body
I think she will scold at me fiercely

Other than that,
I wish to say sorry to my clinical instructors
I know who arethe one who really care about my condition and who is the one who only making the things worst
I feel so lucky under your protection
I feel so secure with your moral support
I feel so motivated with yr bombastic advise
So sorry to make you in trouble because of my mistake
I guess this is not the first time you giving me advises
This is not the first time I make you feel disappointed
I promise you to settle my problems and concentrate when I m working
Yet I still failed...

Anyway
I will truly learn from my mistake
I hope you will proud of me one day as yr student





No comments:

Post a Comment